LeMans 24 : ain't that great ?

Hi there !

I've been following, like almost every year, the event (telly and website for live timings), and I'm proud to say that Peugeot is on its way to the victory line, where Audis have had loads of reliability problems... I think it's pretty nice, what do you, folks, think about this ?

I know, there are 2 hours left to run... Wait & see !

Regards,

-- G.T

Reply to
G.T

"G.T" schreef in bericht news:4a34d7fb$0$14867$ snipped-for-privacy@news.free.fr...

Oi think it's noice :-)

Reply to
Linea Recta

"G.T" skrev i en meddelelse news:4a34d7fb$0$14867$ snipped-for-privacy@news.free.fr...

Peugeot did a great and fantastic Le Mans - congratulations to the team, the factory and to all the people who enjoy a good race and to drive in a fantastic car in daily life :)

Best regards from owner of a 407 HDI

Reply to
Olsen

Hi,

Yeah, it's been a wonderful race week... Through LeMans official site, I've been following all the timings (free practice, qualifications, warm-up & race) until late... A victory which was deserved, in my opinion.

As a 206 HDI owner, I wish you a happy motoring, too !

Regards,

-- G.T

Reply to
G.T