Re: Theresa Heinz is ashamed she married an American

I just want to second what someone else said; my server is killing the spam, but Bill's posts are coming through. Since there's so much of the spam, maybe it would be better to not copy the group on the abuse notices. I think we all know that Bill is diligent in policing the group for off-topic, out-of-charter garbage. Which I, for one, appreciate.

Brian

L.W.(ßill)