Re: Who is Mike Wickman?

> Google hasn't either :-) > > -- > Dave Milne, Scotland > '91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ
Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

..on his bicycle round Quabbin reservoir

Dave Milne

Not sure if this is guy you are refering to but here you go.

I find reference to Mike Wickham on this page. (second & third paragraphs)

His e-mail is >I'm looking at a jeep that was supposedly built by:

Reply to
Jeepster

Reply to
twaldron