Re: Wife rolls Jeep GC twice

Most folks here can't read your binary post because most servers cut them due to this being a text only group and lots of folks don't use windoze also.

That said I am glad your wife is ok! Accidents can be nasty!

Mike

My wife on her way to work rolled our 01 Jeep GC over twice after taking out > some guard rail. She received a cut on forehead and eye lid requiring 16 > stitches. I am so thankful that the Jeep stayed together as it rolled thus > protecting her. We also wear our seat belts all the time. I have been > doing web research on roll-overs and NOW I see how many times parts from the > vehicle come into the cabin and do bodily harm. Even if you would of > survived the roll...the unattached parts may get you. > > I frequently read this group, but never have anything to say...until now. > Keep up sharing the good information. > > r > > [Image]
Reply to
Mike Romain

Wow, that's right, the picture came through!

Over on the Studebaker newsgroup we post pictures all the time, some of us can't see them but most of us can, and it's a text only group too.

And yes, thank God your wife is OK!

Jeff DeWitt

Mike Roma> Most folks here can't read your binary post because most servers cut

Reply to
Jeffrey DeWitt

Glad she's ok.

For posting pictures try alt.binaries.pictures.autos.4x4

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Good thing those Grands are fully enclosed.

Reply to
billy ray

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Yea, the original post hasnt even come thru for me - much less pictures.

r - Glad to hear she is ok. Not only is it other parts, but very often it is "stuff" that is unsecured in the back. Groceries, spare parts, tools, etc.

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep