Re: Wrangler Sound System Install?

I agree about Crutchfield. I bought a Pioneer AM/FM CD from them and they threw in the wiring harness which would've been extra at Best Buys.They'll send you a pretty good diagram of your Jeep and everything you need. They do "walk you through" an install if you need them. I got good help from their customer support.

Reply to
Elflan

L.W.(ßill)

Thanx everyone for the Crutchfield suggestion. I knew they provided pretty good support and system connection accessories but didn't realize they also included vehicle specific instructions.

Anyone know of a head unit "adapter" that provides a shelf or some other sort of useful area in the extra space available after downsizing from large factory radio to smaller unit?

Thanx again, Bob

Reply to
Bob

I figured as much but thought I'd start with head unit and speakers before worrying about sub,,,

Haven't looked yet but from what I gather it's a 6" speaker? Any suggestions for direct replacement?

Thanx, Bob

"j carter" wrote in news:PuWdnQsxC snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Reply to
Bob