Re: Y-series Ragtop flap-fix

Not a bad idea...hm... nick

All, > > For those of us that have to endure the flapping of the ragtop half-door > windows above 50 mph, I came up with a cheap fix. I apologize if I am not > the first to think of it. Buy yourself some double-sided Velcro-type stuff > called "One-Wrap". You will need about 4 feet of the 1" wide webbing. Cut > two 12" sections and make a 1/2 inch "keyhole" slit near one end. Pry apart
Reply to
Nick N