Remove '99-'04 Grand Cherokee rear interior panel?

I have a dead rear wiper motor lurking in my '01 Laredo's liftgate. I am certain it is a simple task to unbolt and replace, except for one thing. How do I get the interior panel off? I really hate breaking or mangling irreplaceable plastic panel fasteners when I:

A) don't know where they're located and B) don't know how they release.

So, has anyone got some firsthand knowledge of where those little suckers are, and how they work on a '99-'04 Grand Chickory?

-- C.R. Krieger (Digging out the tools)

Reply to
Motorhead Lawyer

SupermanHughesFighter of POSs 24Wimp & SWimp