99 Grand Cherokee Larado

How much would you ask for when selling a 99 Jeep Grand Cherokee Larado 90K miles? What should I expect on trade in. Loaded with leather and tow package. This Jeep is in excellent condition... No damage or scratches.. Please don't refer me to KBB I want opinions... Thanks!!

Reply to
JEEP

scratches..

OK; my 'opinion' is, check both kbb.com and edmunds.com.

-- C.R. Krieger (Been there; done that)

Reply to
Motorhead Lawyer

Reply to