Removing the overflow

I'm having trouble removing the overflow on my 93 YJ. I have removed the two

3/8 bolts. I must be missing something. Any hints.
Reply to
Lovs2fly

Two bolts?

I 'think' there are more....

Mike

Mike Romain

I think there's one on the bottom connected to a brake line bracket. It's a real pain to access.

Reply to
yjarray

Yes there is and it is a big pain in the ass!

Reply to
Lovs2fly

The good news is that removing it is the easy part.

As for putting it back together, I would bring a thesaurus with as you will need some new cuss words.

Reply to
yjarray