Replacement Radio - TJ 97

Hello there!

Sorry if this has been posted to the group before, but...

The standard radio/tape player that came in 97 TJ has just given up the ghost and I understand that the radio is at fault (connections are fine).

Anyone looked at any of the Alpine mp3/radios as a replacment? I am concerned that these units would not be as dust or moisture resistant as the original radio, and therefore would fail sooner.

Would welcome any comments!

Thanks! Tom

Reply to
Tom Hamp

Weather Proof

HarryS

Reply to
HarryS

I dont' have a radio in mine but this empty hole/pocket thing... I was wondering if anyone has thought about mounting a CB radio in it... I have a small handheld unit that I use but have been thinking of mounting one in that spot.. Has anyone every mounted a CB where a radio would go??

Ben

95 YJ 2.5L
Reply to
Ben