D44 swap and Track Bar question

I am thinking of swapping the D35 in my YJ for a D44. Currently as you all know the YJ has a rear track bar. Do you all think I should go ahead and have a track bar mounting bracket welded onto the the D44 or would you think it would be ok to run without it. Who has done this swap and what did you do about the track bar? Note, I am running stock shackles and a 2.5" lift.

mpv

Reply to
Michael Vincenty

When I put my D44 in my YJ (4.5" lift) I did not put the rear track bar back in, it drives teh same with out it.

-Dan

Michael V> I am thinking of swapping the D35 in my YJ for a D44. Currently as you all

Reply to
Dan

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III