Replacement Steering Wheel ideas?

K, I'm fed up with my CJ7 stock steering wheel. It's so skinny and thin and even with a cover on it, it's annoying to use. What aftermarket or junkyard steering wheels will fit nicely and have some good grip/size to them?

Reply to
griffin

Pretty much any of them. You have a GM steering column so you need a wheel that will fit GM.

Reply to
CRWLR

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Bill,

Every time you post that link I think 'cool pic'. What's the story on it?

Steve

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III wrote:

Reply to
Steve

That is the Anza Borrego Desert State Park in Southern California. My guess is the specific location is closer to the Salton Sea than Borrego Springs. The guy in the pic is taking a leak ...

Reply to
CRWLR

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Is yours the stock two-spoke in black plastic? If it is I want it.

Reply to
Lee Ayrton