Replacing the freeze plug on 2k TJ...

Just an update on my overheating Wranger.

I just got the call from the mechanic. It's like I thought. He says they will have to remove the head to replace the back freeze plug... no way around it he said. So, it's going to cost me about $600. I just hope this is the last of the repairs for a while or I might have to trade this puppy in on a new Jeep so I can get a warranty again. I just don't think I could absorb the negative equity and afford higher payments though.

Thanks to all for your advice.

Reply to
ScriptLizard

L.W.(ßill)

Trust me... it'll be later before sooner. :-P

Reply to
ScriptLizard