Roll bar sources?

Anyone give me a good source for a roll bar for my 86 Comanche pickup?

Reply to
FnGG

Try Archer Brothers in Hayward, CA. They don't have everything, but what they do have is a lot more than a lot of places, especially for some of the less than popular models like the Jeep pickups. They were one of only a couple places I could get the entire brake system for my Commando a couple years ago. They had the roll bar for the Jeepster, but I didn't get it for some stupid reason.

Good luck, - Jeff G

67 Kaiser Jeepster Commando 225/T400 50 Willys 4x4 Station Wagon (driveline t.b.d.)

FnGG wrote:

Reply to
Jeff Gross