Scanner Recomendation

Apologies if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find any mention while searching the archives. Can anybody recomend a reasonably priced (ie: $100 - $300) OBD-II scanner?

Thanks,

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Yelen

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 23:42:22 GMT, the following appeared in rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys, posted by "Bruce Yelen" :

Try these sites. FWIW, I've used both and they both work fine (I prefer the user interface on the Harrison, but YMMV). You'll need a laptop (or a *long* serial cable) though. You can download and install the software to get a feel for it before you buy; the software is free, since it's pretty much useless without the OBD interface pod.

Bob Casanova