Seatbelts

Someone in my office just emailed me this link. Anybody here know anything about this? There seems to be an awful lot of vehicles on the list.

Sleestak

Sleestak did pass the time by typing:

Gen3 failed the "ball test" or the "how easy is it to unbuckle if my elbow hits the button test".

Not a "critical" failure like belts that rip or cams that fail, but could contribute in a rollover where your jostled around. Might check to see if there is a recall.

Reply to
DougW

Not yet:

Sleestak