seats

can i put ant seat in my jeep as long as it fits on the slider any suggestions

Reply to
KC

Depends what your Jeep is. It's a lot easier to mount 'any' seat in something with a flat floor in an older model like a Willys, Kaiser and most AMC Jeeps than a newer one with a contoured floor. I have Nissan Maxima buckets in my 67 Kaiser Jeepster Commando and they work great. Not sure if you could put them in a Rubicon or GC. It's always easier to replace seats if you get the sliders that come with the seats, rather than trying to slide one type of seat on another kind of slider.

Cheers, - Jeff G

Reply to
Bubba Kahuna (only 1 'J' in my address)

If you need a rear seat, I have one available from an 03 TJ. lemme know. n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis

Well the TJ is wider than the CJ, but if you give me a measurement inside the wheelwells, I'll check it out. n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis