selling advice

Hey Group,

I have contiplated selling my '91 YJ. In this groups opinion where and how would one go about selling a modified YJ? I have spent hours and hours and thousands on my rig, I have no idea of her worth and or if anyone would ever desire such a thing. I am absolutly in no need of $$ so just "getting rid of it" is not an option. It is just priorities have changed in my life. So what is the advice here?

Thanks,

Tim Fisher

Reply to
Tim Fisher

You are going to eat a lot of the money and time you put into that YJ. If you have a wife and kids maybe you are going to eat some crow too. That is all the advice I have. The good news is that you have an opportunity to learn from the experience.

Hmm, otoh if you don't need the money just rent a storage unit and park it there for a decade or so. I'll bet you find a use for it later...

Earle

Tim Fisher wrote:

Reply to
Earle Horton

I totally agree about the crow from the kids and family....My sons first words were "jeep jeep" he knew the difference between CJ,YJ,TJ before he was

3 years old. My wife has already said I dont want to talk about it. I have thought about storing it somewhere for future. It definatly a positive thing I have done most of the labor myself. 50% of my "invested" cash out would be great but I am not sure thats even realistic. People change hobbies and desires, although at heart I will always be "JEEP" oriented. Just thinking and discussing my options!

Tim Fisher

Reply to
Tim Fisher

"Tim Fisher" wrote in news:TAiPa.9263$ snipped-for-privacy@news1.epix.net:

You could do like my father-in-law: He sold his to a son-in-law on the basis that my f-i-l would have first right-of-refusal when/if he (the s- i-l) ever wanted to sell it.

Reply to
Mike