Before I ebay this

Hey Gang,

I have a bestop rear dust cover that goes in the rear over the seat when its folded down. Also a behind the 2 front bucket seats that wind jammer by bestop. They are in excellent shape and fit 1992 - 1995 YJ. In gray. I would be happy to entertain any fair and reasonable offer before I ebay it. It does not come with the rails, I think the softtop rails are the same.

I also have 4 stock steel wheels with center caps from "jeep".

Pictures are available at request if you would like to see more.

Tim Fisher

Reply to
Tim Fisher

which wheels are they?

Reply to
Mark12211

Steel 15X7, the same as the ones I have already.

thank you

Reply to
Mark12211

Don't we all have a pile of these wheels in the garage? I was informed by a local shop that they were common as dirt, worth absolutely nothing except as scrap steel.

Now that I have a spare hub assembly (another story) I'll probably weld up some kind of rotating work doohicky with them. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Exactly... I've got the neatest little welding table, made from the old rear drums off my '67 Chrysler 300. Took two pieces of 3" angle, 3' long, and welded them to the sides, not knowing, of course, that you aren't supposed to weld cast. Worked fine... doubles as an arbor press, using a 6ton bottle jack. __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

We used to weld pipe to them. They work great as bottoms for dock stands/supports.

Reply to
Paul Brogren