Shaft sizes for YJ 1990 4 and 6 cyl. Manual

Hey guys! I really need your help here. I Just want to know if any yj front shaft (no matter if is 4 or 6 cyl) will fit in my 1990 yj 2.5 L with a manual transmision. Thank you very Much!

Reply to
manatiburon

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Drive shaft? Transmission input shaft? Transfer case input gear?

Afaik, the AX15 is a bit longer than the AX5, and the automatic is even longer than that. If you are looking for a front drive shaft, get one from a YJ 2.5 L with a manual transmision or consult the recycling yard's interchange manual.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton