TJ and Pinion angle

I have a 99 TJ with about 4 inches of lift (3 + 1 body) and have just swapped in Advance Adapters SYE and CV shaft. I also raised the Tcase and motor.

Question: Do I need to adjust the rear diff pinion angle or is the addition of CV shaft enough?

BillM Newfoundland

Reply to
Morrissey

L.W.(ßill)

Thanks Bill ... so next question -- how do you adjust the pinion angle in a TJ? I know in the YJ it was just shims, but what about the TJ coils?

BillM

Reply to
Morrissey

You will need some adjustable control arms to tilt the pumpkin.

Reply to
twaldron