Hard Top Parts

Today when opening the rear glass on my 90YJ hard top the handle spun free. I took the assembly at the bottom of the window apart and it looked like there was once a sleeve of some sort between the handle on the outside and the ratchet that retracts the side clips that hold the window shut. When it came apart there was a thin (paper) rusty cylinder between the two assemblies, both the handle and ratchet have square posts on them so one has to assume that there was once something between them. I have looked on-line and in all my catalogs an can't find any parts for the Jeep hard top. If anyone knows where I can get parts for my top please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Scott

90YJ
Reply to