So I took my 02 Sport into the dealer for an oil change...

... and left with an 04 Rubicon.

I couldn't help it! They had my "ideal" Rubi on the lot! It had to have been an omen to buy!

Reply to
Laeglin

Laeglin did pass the time by typing:

There I was.. just walking around the lot when this Rubi jumped me from behind... yea.. Now will the spouse buy it?

Honest dear, it followed me home. Can I keep it?

:D

Reply to
DougW

Approximately 12/2/03 14:19, Laeglin uttered for posterity:

Well, that's what you get when you don't give the service manager clear instructions and he mistakes "One Jeep: Change Oil" for "One Oil: Change Jeep".

Hopefully the Rubicon came with new oil and a filter....

Reply to
Lon Stowell

Is this the group that JUST YESTERDAY I suggested that dealerships provide routine maintenance (oil changes, tune ups, that sort of thing) free as a means of getting potential customers back in to the dealership? If they do service that results in just a few new car sales each year, they are making money that they would otherwise probably passed up.

Reply to
CRWLR

if not, ask her if she'll let you pick up a meticulously cared for used rubi. i know where you can find one. :-)

Reply to
Nathan Collier

That is why I always change my own oil... safer that way. :)

Dave

David C. Moller