Soft top "Flip top conversion"thing.

I found an auction on ebay for this thing, no pic,seller wouldn't send one.He had about 98%pos.feedback so I inquired w/some past customers.I was told the kit consisted of a small hack saw blade,4 little plastic covers for the metal rods and small pieces of velcro.-About $20.00.is what they paid. Anyone ever do such a thing?I'm tempted 'cause most buyers seemed happy w/t outcome.I was thinking of maybe hinges.Where would one put the pivot point on the rods? Any engineers out there?........Thanks,Hank.

Reply to
. .