bestop soft top

I got a Sunrider top from Bestop. When I put the windshield far enough forward to tighten the top the doors don't align with the window frame. When the windshield aligns with the doors, the top is sloppy. I have the full doors. I also have half doors. If I got the half door soft tops, should I expect them to fit better? Does anyone have a solution for this problem? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Reply to
Jim Gemmill

Contact Bestop they are a pretty good out fit and there may be a simple answer.

Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

I think so too. I feel that you should not be moving around your windshield to accommodate a top. Tomes

Reply to
Tomes