Some new friends..

Friends of the Earth they may be.. friends of Jeep owners?.. I don't think so..

This site has a few links too.. some of the links critize minivan and 4x4 vehicles, and one of them has a quiz to determine whether or not one needs an SUV/4x4.. strangely, some of the options to SUV/4x4's are.. wait for it.. SUV/4x4's.. and since when has a 3 series AWD BMW been an alternative to a Cherokee?..

One item asked that SUV owners do not run over Toyota cars.. I never programmed the onboard computer to target them anyway.. is this the correct spelling for 'Corolla'?

-- History is only the past if we choose to do nothing about it..

Reply to
Mike Hall

Enters stage left..

-- History is only the past if we choose to do nothing about it..

Reply to
Mike Hall

Mike Hall did pass the time by typing:

Not bad.. too many doors on that suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv though. ;)

All that left me thinking is nice rack, where's my rifle.

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
twaldron

I get a kick out of this kind of site. These people seem to think we are all so anrrow minded because of what we drive, but they don't/won't understand how narrow minded they are in forcing their choices on us.

Like the Car Talk site and its alternatives. For off road use I am supposed to drive and Audi or a Volvo? Not to mention the cost of one of those!

And they refuse to ask what I might need. At 6'4" my choices of vehicles are pretty limited, regardless of what I 'want' to drive.

Pretty funny how they know so much without studying the subject.

Scott

Reply to
Scott and Kathy Stone

Reply to