Sorry

About posting in HTML, had never done a post to this group before. Thank you for your assistance. Codes were never given to me. I was told that the blend doors were working fine all the time. As a matter of fact, the Jeep dealer at Ramsey, NJ just called and stated they could not find anything wrong with the car and to pick it up ASAP. Just what I wanted to hear. I bet 10 to 1 odds they have not fixed anything and I will be stuck with the vehicle malfunction.

Thank you all again. Markus.

Reply to
MARKUS