stuck trucks!

This was posted on the Full Size Jeep site

TJim

OMG!!! Look at June, 2002!

Reply to
TJim

OK, I need to get out and wheel. I'm sitting here looking at these stuck trucks and laughing.

Look at the November, 2001, stuck jeep and tell me what kind of CJ is that? It looks like a panel truck version of a CJ8!! I've *never* seen one of these before... and I thought I'd seen almost every kind of jeep made.

TJim

Reply to
aGraham

seat belt on! Let me just say, it hurts alot! I need to get >some 38s for next time."

I'd love to see his next attempt

Reply to
Paul Calman

Reply to
twaldron

They're pretty cool. I wouldn't mind having one of them with the windows.

Reply to
TJim