Southern CB ers??

Up here in Canada when listening to the CB We get lots of skip from the south. Do you southerners get lots of skip from up here? Or do the boots just walk all over yas? Just curious

Reply to
FrankW

Yes they get our skip too...get an inexpensive base antenna like an Antron

99 and they will here you...it's a lot of fun...that was the beginning of getting into ham radio for me...

Jeff (VE1WWH= worlds worst ham) '95 ZJ & '03 TJ

Reply to
Jeep

When I was a fireman we would occasionally have our Plectrons set off by dispatchers in California. We actually rolled on some when the scene was described as "the police station", or the community pool", or "the Catholic Church".

Reply to
Billy Ray

That would be more interesting if we knew where you were.

Reply to
calcerise

Ohio

Reply to