Speedo gone update

I ended up putting in a new speed/distance sensor and that fixed the problem of the speedometer not working.

The computer also started throwing a code for the crank position sensor. I started noticing the rpm's dropping when I pushed the clutch in while coming to a stop. They would drop to where the engine would almost die, then recover. I think someone here described something like that. At any rate, I replaced the crank sensor and that problem appears to have gone away.

I would like to thank everyone for their information and advice.

Dennis

97 Wrangler Sport
Reply to
Dennis Cox