Spring cleaning

Anyone want a 258 head, originally out of an `82 Eagle, complete with manifolds? The intake is the type with the internal water jacket, the head has the hated 2-bolt plastic valve cover. It's yours for the taking. I'm in Connecticut.

No? How about a 1978 232ci? (same block as the 258, shorter crank) The Engine Day Build Code is 2_3E09 (decodes to March 09, 1978, 232ci 1bbl) and it is complete from pully to flywheel and from pan to valve cover, with electrical harness. It ran when pulled. Again, yours free for the taking.

I've got to get this stuff out of my garage and I hate to send useful stuff to the dump, but go it will. I thought that I'd offer it here first, just on the slim chance that someone might want it.

Reply to
Lee Ayrton

I remember that day well - was my 11th birthday and I went to see the first Star Wars film, which made it to the UK about 8 months after it was released in the US.

thanks for listening, chaps :-)

Dave

Reply to
Dave Milne