Sure is Quiet...

Yes, it sure is quiet in here since I set up my filters last night! I have been lurking here for the last few years and I thought I could
just read around the noise, but after this last couple of months, it just got to be a chore. So, on the advice of the regulars in this group, I set up my first ever filter. Whew, what a difference already!
Now about that lift on my wifes 97 XJ that she wants done... :)
Now about that lift on my wifes 97 XJ that she wants done... :)
--
I want one too!!!
I have this little bank I have been stuffing change into. When I get it all
Kate wrote:

We were out at WalMart 2 days ago to get groceries and we parked across the way from where an early 90's XJ was parked. It looked like you would have to have a short step ladder to get in with. And my sweetheart says,"That's the way I want mine to look, only with a few more goodies!" Hers is a 97 XJ that still looks nice stock. I gotta love her. She knows what she wants! I was afraid to ask about the "few more goodies" part.
Oh, and Kate, you can start saving up for my wifes XJ, also! Tens and twenties will spend fine up here. :)
Mike
Uhhh... lemmie think about that one for a moment.
Nope!
You have to get it for her.. my hubby is on HIS own he he he...