Suspension Q

Hey All,

Anyone remember the post about the "new" suspension setup to remove the stock control arms and put that monstrosity of a center control arm in, which was triangular in shape I think...bolted in two places to frame(?) and around the pumpkin, if I remember correctly...I only saw the pics for the front axle, and they weren't even on a Jeep...some sort of pickup I think. Anyway, anyone have that link, I couldn't seem to Google it...

Reply to
Joseph P

L.W.(ßill)

Thanks Bill, I knew you'd remember...weirdo.

Reply to
Joseph P