test message dont read (of course this means everyone is going to read it anyway)

See, told ya this is only a test

Reply to
Fort Agent

No I didn't

Reply to
Michael Stevens

Hey, I didn't read it either, just this reply... ;-)

Mike

Michael Stevens wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

why not post to alt.test ?

-- bob z.

"people with less brain power than you are doing more difficult things everyday"©

Reply to
bob zee

Reply to
twaldron

Oh, man! I read it accidentally! What do I do now? Should I wait for the authorities to come? Can I back up and not read it next time? Oh, man! Now, I'm *really* worried... :-(

Reply to
TJim

Hey, it's only 10:00 here, can I still take the test?

Reply to
CRWLR

Don't you have a Rewind button? Just push Rewind, and nobody will ever know ...

Reply to
CRWLR

Oh, man, if I only had a "rewind" button... *sigh* ;-)

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today, because, if you like it today, you can do it again tomorrow! :-)

Reply to
TJim

@#$% I am late again. KH

Reply to