NEED MOTOR

I need a motor for my 1887 wrangler,,,anyone got one???

Reply to
EDDIE2

You don't have to come over here and start yelling, you should just answer the damn questions posted on the other group.

No one will help you if you refuse to answer simple questions like what 'kind' of engine....

You can't just go mixing and matching engines and drivetrains.

Starting a new thread every couple days isn't going to get you answers either....

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: N>
Reply to
Mike Romain

I beleive for 1887 you could use a couple of clydesdales like the budweiser wagon? :)

Troy

Reply to
Troy

Reply to
Pop-N-Fresh

Don't know anything about a 1887 Wrangler, but I know someone who has an

1887 Studebaker, works great too, but of course it doesn't have its orginal powerplant.

Jeff DeWitt

snipped-for-privacy@LOCALNET.COM wrote:

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

Yup I have one. It's the 2.5 from an 1987. Stoped running so I replaced it. needs to be rebuilt.

Later Mike

Reply to
Mike chambers