the fuel cap jeep wrangler YJ

I just bought a secondhand 1995 jeep wrangler YJ, the previous owner didnt give me the manual, and now I cannot find the fuel cap! anybody here knows where can I find the fuel cap??

thanks in advance!

Reply to
Sean

Seriously?

You mean the one behind the license plate?

Or do you mean some other, fuel cap?

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Welcome to Jeeps!

I don't have a YJ, but if you can't see the sucker, I would look under the license plate.

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail > I just bought a secondhand 1995 jeep wrangler YJ,
Reply to
Mike Romain