Things that make you go hmmmmm

KJ.Kate did pass the time by typing:

I could have used that at WallMart today. :/

Reply to
DougW

The Lesser Demon of Stupidity. I needed windshield washer fluid and wanted to pick up more lights for next year since they were on sale. Actually I did a lot of shopping today and apart from wallyworld things were fairly calm.

The trick is park by the lawn center and check out at one of the registers in sporting goods or housestuff.

Reply to
DougW

What is it?... I want one!

Reply to
Frank_v7.0

A Jeep Hurricane concept. TWO engines, one front, one rear.

Which reminds me, I saw a T-shirt:

DRIVE A HYBRID I need the gas!

: >

: >

: What is it?... I want one! : : -- : FRH

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Dinah-Moe Humm.

Reply to