this thing working??

Just checking the service.. As no new messages have appeared since Last week. We know Bill can't go that long without posting :)

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

Disregard... the planets must have re-aligned.. things are working now

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

No I 'just' now got feed. Sympatico died last week.

Todaay's feed is really spotty too. I went to google groups and can see all the missed posts.

Mike

Snow wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Snow, I got two messages from you today. One is dated today at 12:00 PM and the other is dated 8-22-2005 at 3:14 PM. It looks like your outgoing mail wasn't going out either.

Reply to
Billy Ray

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III