Though cute, Liberty is 100 percent Jeep

Hey! Those are seats. It doesn't count unless it's something like an orange crate.

: > Real Jeeps don't need no stinkin seats :-) : >

: > Dave Milne, Scotland : > '91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Reply to
KJKate

Well, the seats are cloth, but my ass is leather :-)

Dave Milne

DANG! You're a tough old bird!

So, just because I was trying to make a point here, does this mean that 90 something percent of the Jeeps here aren't REAL Jeeps, because they have seats?

Leather ass... if you could only see what is going through my head right now. Uh, on second thought, maybe not.

: >

: > : >

: > : > That's rich. Every serious off-roader has six-way power seats, right? : ;) : > : >

: > : > B : > : >

: > : > -- : > : > Brian Heller : > : >

: > : > It is easier to tame wild beasts : > : > than to conquer the human mind. : > : : > : : >

: >

: :

Reply to
KJKate

I was being ironic ; if there is one thing we all agree on on this board, there is no such thing as a Real Jeep. Well, not one we can agree on a definition of at any rate !

Dave Milne

Generally speaking 'Real Jeeps" begin with a prefix beginning in 'M' or 'G' plus the CJ-10

Reply to
Billy Ray

NOW I could hug you! and I promise not to grope.

: > So, just because I was trying to make a point here, does this mean that

90 : > something percent of the Jeeps here aren't REAL Jeeps, because they have : > seats? : >

: > Leather ass... if you could only see what is going through my head right : > now. : > Uh, on second thought, maybe not. : >

: >

: >

: > : >

: > : > : >

: > : > : > That's rich. Every serious off-roader has six-way power seats, : > right? : > : ;) : > : > : >

: > : > : > B : > : > : >

: > : > : > -- : > : > : > Brian Heller : > : > : >

: > : > : > It is easier to tame wild beasts : > : > : > than to conquer the human mind. : > : > : : > : > : : > : >

: > : >

: > : : > : : >

: >

: :

Reply to
KJKate

I really would like a M715 ! Doubt there are any in the UK though.

Dave Milne

damn :-)

Dave Milne

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

real jeep = at least a rear locker. everything else optional.

Reply to
CJ5 on 35's

I included the CJ10 only because the USAF used them for mules.

Reply to
Billy Ray

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Though I really do like my wife's Liberty - I'd never take it off-road...

Reply to
Dan Hughes

She won't let him drive it.

Reply to
Billy Ray

Ahhhhhh.... You pretty much smart for fella

Reply to
KJ.Kate

What a demeaning thing to say.....

Reply to