Wheelin' Vid Pt.2

This is part 2 of the video I posted last week... High Voltage Trail in Nova Scotia... oh and yes I do need lockers ;)

Reply to
4X4PLAY

Oops! forgot the link...damn this old age!

Jeff

Reply to
4X4PLAY

As a person who is also without lockers it is nice to see what you can do without them

Reply to
Billy Ray

lol...I hear ya Billy...although I'm hoping to get a front locker by next summer, the blue YJ is also open diff'd..

Jeff

Reply to
4X4PLAY

Here's another version of the same vid I did for a friend who's not crazy 'bout the "modern music"...lol

Jeff

Reply to
4X4PLAY

Jeff The 1812 Overture was a really good choice.

Which Jeep is yours?

Reply to
Billy Ray

I'm the Khaki TJ :)

Jeff

Reply to
4X4PLAY

Have to agree, I'm no prude when it comes to music but when I watch a wheeling vid I like to hear the music of the machinery...

My son's downstairs jamming to "Red Barchetta" right now... :-)

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo