Throttle position sensor voltage low

Okay. I know I have a "Check Engine" code of 122 (Throttle position sensor voltage low), but I'm not sure what to do about it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

-Fred

Reply to
Fred Garvin

The plug and socket get dirty really easily. I have to clean mine once a year or so, but mine is an 88 that has seen over 300K so far.

I use a contact cleaner spray. WD40 will work well for this too.

I do all the top side computer sensor plugs because they all get dirty, especially the CPS one sitting right on top of the exhaust.

Mike

Fred Garv>

Reply to
Mike Romain