tire covers

good evening everyone, ok i know its stupid and dumb but i have been buying tire covers off of ebay for my jeep. i just change them every couple of weeks for the hell of it. if anyone has one that they want to sell cheap with the place you bought it from on the back let me know. of course i will pay shipping also. thanks john jr.

Reply to
john