94 GC limited heater controls

I have the auto climate control system in the GC and there is no light behind the fan control knob. Its not a big deal but at night you cant see the fan position. I assume that there should be light behind that part. I don't know if that is some integrated light that can only be replaced by chaning the whole heater control out or if its a bulb. There is light behind the other dial. Is there a bulb that can be replaced back there? I pulled off the trip over the heater and it looks kinda like the whole heater control would ahve to be taken off to get to any bulb that might be back there and I didn't want to tear it all out for nothing. So is there a buld and hos do I get to it if there is one?

Reply to
netnews.comcast.net

netnews.comcast.net did pass the time by typing:

Grain of wheat bulb probably. And you will have to disassemble it to get there. It is an assembly so weight if the repair is worth the risk.

Reply to
DougW