Tire Pressures

I've got a set of Superswamper TSL bias plys 33x13.5. Any idea what pressures I should put in these on the hard road *and* in the dirt/mud? Thanks! Allen

Reply to
<ABanks5
25 psi and 10 psi respectively

My $0.02

-- JimG

80' CJ-7 258 CID 35" BFG MT on 15x10 Centerlines D44 Rear, Dana 30 Front. SOA 4.56 Gears, LockRight F&R Dana 300 w/4:1 & Currie twin sticks Warn X8000i w/ dual batteries
Reply to
JimG

I ran 20 psi on the road in my Thornbirds. The sidewalls are so rigid on these that you can nearly run them flat, and if you pump them up too high, it will just wear the centers out. Off road, you can run them as low as you dare, like Jim said, probably not less than 10 psi without a bead lock.

Jerry

Reply to
belowme