New rims and tires

Finally bit the bullet and got some BFG AT/KO's and black Cragar D Window rims. With the blacked out lettering on the tires, black rims and
my black TJ let me tell you it's a sweet looking package! Handles better in the snow and off road too. Should have done it years ago!
Rich M 98TJ
Cool.
Jerry

What were your old wheels, and are you selling them?
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Mark12211) wrote:

They were the stock 15x7 silver painted steel 5 spoke. They are good to fair condition, no dents but the paint is flaking off in spots and they have some rust. Cleaned up and painted they would look like new. I'll let em go real cheap, make an offer. You can email me at lakeeffect(at)torchlake dot com.
Rich M 98TJ