TJ DASH PANEL

Before my question I would like to thank you guy/girls for all the help you have provided in the past present and future. Now my question is I have a

2001 tj sport and the dash panel wit hall the gauges tac, volt meter ect..... is ugly is there any after-market replacement for this instrument panel?

Thanks for all you help Paul

2001 TJ Sport
Reply to
preki

L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
David C. Moller

Of which there are several including full digital, digital emulating analog, analog with digital helpers, classic 1940's analog, 1950's analog, or futuristic Jetson specials. I kinda like the classic jeep idea myself, done with electronic senders to keep the oil in the engine instead of all over inside the dash...

Approximately 9/24/03 15:00, David C. Moller uttered for posterity:

Reply to
Lon Stowell