TJ L Rubicon

If you haven't seen it, check out the Jeeps Unlimited Forum:

Chad

Reply to
Chad Fraker

Interesting.

How do you know its for real?

There was what looked to all appearances to be a Rubicon Unlimited up in Canada the other day...only we got the whole story behind that and its an Unlimited body on a Rubicon frame (stretched) and suspension.

Reply to
jbjeep

My local dealer seems to think we'll see Rubicon Unlimiteds in very small numbers next year some time. Should be a great rig. There are a few around here that have been set up with 4+" lifts and 35s that look great.

Reply to
Jerry McG

A few things lead me to believe this:

    TJJS78 LWB Rubicon model has a Job #1 of 11/18/042. I took place in the Wrangler Engineer Roundtable at Camp Jeep this yearand about 3/4 of the way thru the moderator asked if anyone in the groupwould be interested in a Rubicon edition of the Unlimited3. The poster of it 'claimed' that it was at a DC sponsored event.4. It would fit a niche market, and it would certainly guarantee to be asolid seller. (Look at the response to the SWB Rubi.) Chad

Reply to
Chad Fraker