seat lift

Sorry to revisit this, but I wasn't paying much attention to the seat lift thread a little while ago. I'm 6'2" so it's not an issue, but my neighbor just bought a new Rubicon and his wife, all 5' of her can't see out very well. They have had several Jeeps in the past, but this is the first new Wrangler. I told him someone here was talking about a kit to raise the seat tracks.

I ran a search, but can't find any kits. Any idea's?

Thanks, Craig

Reply to
Craig

You could just put some washers under the track on the seat or put them on the frame at the floor. Track on the seat is way easier I think.

I am 6'4" and my wife is 5'2". I needed an obusform seat and that pushes my wife enough forward that she feels good driving it. The seat has angle, so sliding forward on it raises you.

Mike

Craig wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain