broken sway bar link

99 windstar 86k or so miles

Couple weeks ago I posted about a loud bang I get when making left U-Turns, had my van aligned and checked out today, they told me the driver side sway bar link is broken, I'm replace it myself, should I replace both? they suggested it due to stress being placed on the other one. oh rockauto.com sells the MOOG brand for $30 and motorcraft for $37 each, I'm assuming this is a good price since I usually find the best prices there for the OEM stuff.

Reply to
Petebert

has the Moogs for $48.99 for the pair, including greasable links. Lesser replacements are only $21.48 each.

or

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

Petebert

Petebert wrote: > sure its a pair? it says 2 required

You're right... the "greaseables" are @ea., 98.00/pr.

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1