Total Jeep Burn Out.................not recommendable

I don't know if this is planed this way, but to me it looks like this guy is destroying his Jeep. They call it "Total Jeep Burn Out", but it almost looks like Jeep Burn Up :

Hans

Hans did pass the time by typing:

Not terribly good on the tires. :]

I wonder if the idiot doing that ever wondered what would happen if the gas tank ruptured because of heat.

Now that would have been a burnout.

Reply to
DougW

They have contests like that at the Car Craft Magazine car show in Minneapolis every summer. In fact, it maybe be this weekend. Several times I have seen the tires start on fire from the heat. They do take safety measures at the show obviously, but like you said, there is still the danger of a gas fire. BTW, B.F Goodrich sponsors the burnout contest at the show. :-)

Chris

Now we know what Bill H. is doing with his CJ. Not to worry, the fuel tank is located safely under the driver's seat...

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

And leaky as ever, right? ;)

tw _____________________________________________________________________

2003 TJ Rubicon * 2001 XJ Sport * 1971 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco

"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'."

Pronunciation: 'jEp Function: noun Date: 1940

Etymology: from g. p. (G= 'Government' P= '80 > Now we know what Bill H. is doing with his CJ. Not to worry, the fuel tank

Reply to
twaldron

I've seen videos of people in Europe doing stuff like this. One showed a guy on a motorcycle INSIDE A VAN doing a burnout!

Noneyabusiness

Now if it was a motorcycle doing a burnout inside a van doing a burnout in a lorry/semi doing a burnout you would have the speed freak equivalent of turducken.

Reply to
DougW